That said, I'm petrified of having a daughter. I'm sure she'll have me wrapped around her finger by age 2 (Michelle made is clear long ago that once our daughter is older, I am to leave my wallet with Michelle immediately when I come home from work). I'm already intimidated about the thought of having a teenage girl, but I have another decade to adjust to that.
The most important thing: the baby is coming along very well. She is a good size, seems to be developing well, has a good heart rate, and the medical staff don't have any concerns at this time. Michelle is feeling good, despite not being able to get rid of her stuffy nose, and she looks fantastic. I'm very proud of her for doing such a good job at growing a person.
![]() |

"Aw, it's a boy -- and what a boy!"
ReplyDeleteHOORAY! this means "emily" is still in play!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so psyched for you both! You will be such great parents!!! Congratulations..
ReplyDeleteCongrats to both of you! I would love to see pics of Michelle with her little belly eventually! Do you guys have a name picked out yet?
ReplyDeleteCarrie Palmi :)
congrats!
ReplyDelete"Mr Simpson, that's the umbilical cord"
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't wait until I can buy your daughter beer...